Warlock CrossFit is looking for a full time Coach to augment a highly trained and motivated team. We are constantly striving to improve the Warlock team with talented and motivated individuals. Our goal is to give our members the best hour of their day; that is accomplished by creating a supportive, professional and fun training environment with excellent leaders. At Warlock CrossFit we are obsessed with coaching. We eat, drink and sleep coaching. We love early alarms and late nights. As a coach you will lead, teach and help develop a community of athletes while ensuring all facets of the operation exemplify the core values of Warlock Athletics.
Full-Time position available, 30-40 hours per week. CrossFit Level 1 required, Level 2 preferred.
Compensation: Highly competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience, abilities, evaluation and expertise. Warlock offers educational incentive pay and personal training bonuses. Full time employees are eligible for paid vacation.
Warlock puts $150 towards all approved professional development.
Warlock Internship Program
– 2-6 month commitment.
– 6 hour scheduled shift.
– Unpaid, includes room for growth post internship.
– College credits available.
– Level 1 not required, but preferred.
– Is responsible for improving our existing members daily experience along with meeting and introducing prospective members to Warlock CrossFit.
– 20-30 Hours per week mostly between the hours of 4-8 pm Monday – Friday.
– Minimum 1 year customer service experience, understanding of fitness community, computer skills, excellent interpersonal skills are required.
– Compensation Highly competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience, abilities, evaluation and expertise. Warlock offers educational incentive pay plus performance objective bonuses.
To schedule an in person interview, contact Chris@WarlockAthletics.com
Please attach any documentation you would like us to review beforehand!